Sunday, April 4, 2010

The love for Conference Weekend with Easter Sunday=TrEaSuReD dAY...




I know my Savior Lives as I hear the Prophet, Thomas S. Monson. The picture of him as a little boy reminds me that my little children grown and will learn of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It is my responsibility to teach them of these things. I am so grateful for my testimony, I know my Savior lives, I know this church is true and that President Thomas S. Monson is the true and living prophet upon the earth today. He is called by God to serve and move his kingdom forward. I know that Eternal Families are essential in Heavenly Fathers Plan. I know the Book of Mormon is true and was translated by the Prophet Joseph Smith whom restored the Church to the earth. How grateful I am to know that my family is safe and will be guided and directed by the spirit. I am truly blessed because of the knowledge I have of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Thank you for sharing, you are awesome!

tracie said...

The talks were wonderful. A lot about families. I would love to take their pictures. Just let me know.

the dehart family said...

Hey Jen! I found your blog from a comment on Sara's. Just wanted you to know that I am glad you moved into our neck of the woods and I look forward to seeing more of you and your cute family!