Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jen/Julia/Julie




I just watched Julie & Julia, inspired me to do something, blog something or follow a dream I have always had from the time I was a little girl...

So here is to following our dreams. This is only for me and to complete something for myself and share it with my family and friends.

I love ART and creating. I find I watch every design show and read every magazine with the thought, "I can do that."
My New Year Resolution is to Run the St. George Marathon in October. So be it...
If I combine the love of creating with the desire to RUN. I can do it.

Stay posted for my journey to CrEaTe My RuN . . . or so it's called for now.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

You don't know me, but I just came across your blog and I had to comment because I just watched that movie and it really inspired me too. I have run St. George twice, and I am hoping to do it again next year. My only advice is Make sure you train for the hills. Good luck!!

Best of the Batemans... said...

You are so great to comment, Thanks for the advice, I fear I need to take all I can hold. It's 3X a charm for me. I am in for sure only if my body and mind and take it... Thanks so much

tracie said...

I am so proud of you. You can do it. Luv ya.